• 9

This listing has expired

The property listing you are trying to view is no longer active. This may mean that the listing you searched for has expired or the property has been taken off our search results listing.

Sale SGD 6,750,000

Grange RoadDistrict 10

  • Built-up : 2185 sq. ft.
  • Land area : -
  • 3
  • 3
Save

Gramercy Park

Gramercy Park
GRAMERCY PARK (格美華庭) developed by
** CDL - Singapore's Trusted property pioneer since 1963

RARE ** FREEHOLD ** (永久地契公寓) in D10 - Grange Road



42 units > 2bedroom + Study : 1184sf to 1292sf
84 units > 3bedroom : 1884 to 2207sf
44 units >4bedroom : 2562 to 3132sf
04 units > 5bedroom Penthouse : 5533 to 7287sf

>> NEWS ON GRAMERCY PARK
http://www.straitstimes.com/business/healthy-grame
rcy-park-sales-boost-cdl-shares

CDL said Singapore permanent residents and foreigners - from China, Indonesia,
Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the United States, France, Britain and India -
accounted for 76 per cent of the buyers. Singaporeans made up the remaining 24
per cent.

"There is pent-up demand for compelling investment opportunities. With prices of
high-end properties showing signs of bottoming out, there has been an increase
in buying interest for luxury developments," said group general manager Chia
Ngiang Hong.

>> LOCATION
Be well-placed to enjoy the best of life with an address in the heart of the
city. Located on Grange Road, Gramercy Park is a stroll away from the prime
Orchard Road shopping district. Up the ante at Marina Bay Sands with its
plethora of luxury ateliers, world-class restaurants and sophisticated
entertainment, mere minutes away by car.

>>Iconic Masterpiece by NBBJ
Designed by NBBJ, acknowledged as one of the world’s most innovative
architecture firms, the two residential towers are a vision of modernity where
uncommon symmetry, precision and pure geometry are the order of the day. Like a
living sculpture, the sensual curvilinear towers form an iconic impression.

VIEW BY APPOINTMENT : +65 9108 3165

预约,拨号 : +65 9 7 2 5 3 3 8 2

Gramercy Park / CDL / New Futura / ION / Orchard / Leonie Hill / Grange Road

Property Information

Building Name:
Gramercy Park
QuickPro No:
IPL18605619
Property Type:
Condominium
District:
District 10
Top Year:
2015
Tenure:
Freehold
Built-up:
2185 sq. ft.
Asking Price (PSF):
SGD 3089.24
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
3