Subject to GST.
Why Far East Square?
Reduce Your Business Cost - office rental from only about $6 psf and still stay within the heart of the Business District. Many office buildings in the vicinity cost about $10 psf and more.
Enjoy Working In Amazing and Charming Heritage Architectures - promotes creativity and improves productivity. Be part of history, yet enjoy modern fittings and offices. All units are professionally and nicely retrofitted. Selected units come with lifts and escalator access, rare heritage conserved offices, within the city centre!
Great Amenities at Doorstep - myriads of restaurants, cafes, retail shops, pubs, simply colourful.
Impress Your Clients and Visitors - with its non-cookie cutter unique vibes.Not another high rise concrete lifeless office.
• 2 mins walk to Telok Ayer MRT, Exit B (Downtown Line)
• 5 mins walk to Chinatown Mrt (North East Line)
• 7 mins walk to Raffles Place Mrt Interchange (East West & North South Line)
Dining outlets within development
Selected units comes with lift and escalator access
• Centralised air-con: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm & Saturday, 9am to 1pm
• Monthly air-con servicing by landlord (fan coil units by landlord)
• Addition of spilt unit air-cons possible for selected units with license fee charges for placement of outdoor compressor unit(s) at air wells or any approved common area @ $50 per CU per month i.e $50 X 12 = $600 per year (subject to gst) Season Parking: $270 per month
• Wooden floor | lights• Attached washroom & wet pantry• Includes mezzanine space of about 549sf• Possible to install spilt unit air-cons*
Far East Square
1819 sq. ft