Understanding the property market in Birmingham, UK
Sign up now to get FREE admission!
Date: 4 & 5 November 2017, Saturday & Sunday
Time: 11 am to 7 pm
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Windows West
Topic: Latest trends on Birmingham Property Market
Time: 3 pm (for both days)
Speaker: Florian Loloum, International Sales & Marketing Director of Top Capital Group
More about the development:
- The Axium is a stunning new development in the heart of Birmingham city center
- 304 luxury one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with high-end fittings and specifications starting from £172,950^
- A few minutes’ walk from New Street Station and the top business, shopping, and entertainment areas
- Direct access to the future HS2 High Speed Rail (HSR) Station linking Birmingham to London in 49 minutes
- +24% projected capital appreciation and +20% in rental growth expected from 2017 to 2021 (Knight Frank Birmingham Report 2017)
- All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional ﬁnancial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand
- Planning permission no.: 2014/09582/PA
- ^Prices are correct at the time of publication.
- All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only.
- All content © copyright 2017 Savills (Singapore) Pte Ltd (CEA Licence No. L3009688B), Co. Reg. No. 198703410D. All rights reserved.