Johor Bahru, 31 March 2015 – Sunway Lenang Heights has officially launched the show unit for its exclusive garden home living semi-D Type A residences in Taman Molek, Johor Bahru.
Spanning over 88 acres, Sunway Lenang Heights is a low-density residential development which features freehold dual-frontage homes, including modernly designed bungalows, semi-Ds and condominiums in a garden resort living setting.
At the launch event, Deputy Managing Director, Property Development Division, Malaysia and Singapore, Mr Tan Wee Bee shared, “Sunway Property is always going beyond just development, it is about building a liveable place for the community.”
He continued, “Understanding the importance of the environment, we have been working on several community projects including the Laman Tasik Pandan lake clean-up. We have also successfully relocated a century old tree – ‘The Tree of Life’- to Sunway Lenang Heights which was endorsed by our Founder and Chairman, Tan Sri Dr Jeffrey Cheah AO, to conserve the environment.”
Sunway Lenang Heights will be a gated community comprising of the following facilities:
· 24-hour patrolling security comprising of Sunway’s own established and highly-trained security forces
· An ultramodern 35,000 sq ft clubhouse with recreational facilities equipped for the families
· A “Garden Home Living” concept providing residents a lush green environment
· Access to major highways, such as the Pasir Gudang Highway and Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL), which will only take 15 minutes to the Johor Bahru city centre and 20 minutes from the Johor-Singapore Causeway
· Surrounding amenities including Sunway College Johor Bahru, Regency Specialist Hospital and various hypermarkets
With a GDV (Gross Development Value) of 1.4billion and a take up of more than 60%, the Phase 1A of Sunway Lenang Heights will be completed in August 2016. This will include 28 units of 3-storey bungalows, 28 units of 3-storey semi-D, and 56 units of 2-storey semi-D.
The semi-detached homes start at 2,943 sq ft – 3,865 sq ft and the bungalows start with a built up of 4,535 sq ft – 5,090 sq ft. Prices start from RM1.7 million for semi-detached homes and RM3.2million for bungalows.
In conjunction of the show unit opening, members of the public were invited to visit the show unit along with other activities including GST and Feng Shui talk and entertaining line-ups for the children.
For more information, please visit http://www.sunwayproperty.com/or call +6019 270 4218