The UK’s airport parking companies have seen the highest growth and highest yielding returns within the commercial car-parking industry over the last three decades.
Park First is proud to offer the first affordable UK airport parking property investment opportunity. We believe this investment is low risk and highly profitable, you will receive guaranteed returns from a 6 year lease already in place upon completion.
You will receive full title dees in your name on completion. Airport parking is a solid asset backed commercial property and creates diversification across any investor’s future portfolio.
A Proven Investment Opportunity
The proposition is for an investor to purchase an individual long stay airport parking space that is leased back and managed on your behalf by a well-established airport parking company with over 20 years experience.
A unique feature of the investment is the on-line booking software and number plate recognition systems which allows for a very hands-off approach to benefit end users and investors alike.
Airport Car Parking provides higher yields than other traditional ‘buy-to-let’ investments. The scale of popularity and the rise of interest in car park investments are exemplified by the global market size, which is estimated by Colliers to be worth $12.6 billion.
Investors worldwide understand the need for airport car parking and with many car parks operating at almost full capacity on a daily basis this investment is proving very popular as well as lucrative.
Facts & Figures
- Almost 8 million passengers travel through Glasgow International Airport each year, that’s nearly 22,000 passengers per day
- 17,900 parking spaces are required by the Airport before the year 2020
- Official figures show Glasgow Airport has only 2,700 long stay parking spaces (2011), therefore demand for extra airport parking is huge
- 92% was the average occupancy of Park First’s 4,500 airport parking spaces throughout 2014
- Park First has now released 4,500 airport parking spaces for sale to investors worldwide
For more information, sign up for Park First’s seminar on Saturday, 23rd May 2015 to find out more.
Better Business Inspired Investment – Parking Spaces, An Emerging Asset Class
Date: 23 Mar 2015 (Sat)
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: Red Velvet Ballroom, Level 5, Village Hotel
*registration starts at 10AM.
To RSVP call 83338403 (Issa) or 98466686 (Yahya)