Parc Clematis Attracts Strong Sales on Launch Day

SINGAPORE – SGX Mainboard-listed SingHaiyi Group Ltd. (“SingHaiyi” or the “Group”), a fast-growing, diversified real estate company focused on property development, real estate investment and property management services, is pleased to announce that its newly launched Parc Clematis (formerly Park West) – the first mega private residential project in the highly sought-after Clementi estate in three and a half years and the Group’s largest project to-date – has drawn strong demand from home buyers.

Homebuyers balloting for selected units on Parc Clematis first day of launch. Picture: SingHaiYi Group

By end of launch day on August 31, 2019 (Saturday), Parc Clematis saw a total of 324 units sold, achieving an average selling price of about S$1,580 per square foot (“psf”).

48% of the units sold comprised one-bedroom and various dual-key bedroom units, while the remaining units were preferred by homeowners looking to live in them.

All apartment types across Parc Clematis’ four design series, namely Contemporary, Elegance, Signature and Masterpiece, enjoyed a good take-up rate, from one- to
five-bedroom units and even larger strata landed houses which cater to the various lifestyles of working professionals and families.

See moreSpaces for All at Parc Clematis

Mrs Celine Tang, Group Managing Director of SingHaiyi, said: “We are very encouraged by the strong take-up by homeowners and investors for Parc Clematis – one of the largest mega private residential projects in Singapore. In particular, we are heartened to see brisk sales of larger apartment types which typically appeal to buyers looking to stay in them, in addition to strong sales demand for one- and two-bedroom units which are suitable for both residents and investors. This is a testament to SingHaiyi’s ability to provide homeowners and investors from all walks of life with inventive and well-designed quality developments in excellent locations.”

Artist’s impression of Parc Clematis Condo. Picture: SingHaiYi

Sitting on an expansive 99-year leasehold site of over 633,000 sq ft, Parc Clematis is thoughtfully curated with a total of 64 unique configurations. The project features a wide variety of units and configurations covering one- to five-bedroom units and even larger strata landed houses.

Residential unit sizes range from 452 sq ft for a one-bedroom unit to 2,669 sq ft for the largest five-bedroom Penthouse unit. The strata Terrace units start from 2,659 sq ft and the Bungalow units are 3,832 sq ft each.

Prices start from S$699,000 for a one-bedroom unit, S$1.05 million for a two-bedroom unit, and S$1.32 million for a three-bedroom unit.

Parc Clematis boasts an unparalleled list of recreational spaces and communal facilities further classified into five categories based on the activity levels of RELAX+,

50m Lap Pool and Private Garden. Parc Clematis condo. Picture: SingHaiYi

Its nine residential towers have a footprint of about 20% of the 633,639 sq ft site, with the remaining 80% utilised for facilities and landscaping to create fully functional and comprehensive communal living spaces for residents of all generations, including one of the largest beach-inspired swimming pools in Singapore and communal kitchens.

Beach styled Main Pool. Parc Clematis Condo. Picture: SingHaiYi

Situated along Jalan Lempeng at the junction of the Ayer Rajah Expressway (“AYE”) and Clementi Avenue 6, Parc Clematis offers easy access to the major expressways. It is also within walking distance through a sheltered walkway via Clementi Cascadia to Clementi MRT Station and Clementi Bus Interchange.

Parc Clematis is within close proximity to prestigious schools, nearby business gateways and amenities, a key selling point for prospective homebuyers and investors.

Parc Clematis marks the third and the largest of SingHaiyi’s flower series residential projects this year, following the launch of freehold residential developments – The Gazania (formerly Sun Rosier) and The Lilium (formerly How Sun Park) in May 2019.

See more8 things you need to know before moving to Singapore

The Group also developed the highly successful The Vales in Anchorvale Crescent that received the coveted BCA Green Mark GoldPlus award and the BCA “CONQUAS STAR” rating.

Parc Clematis Sales Gallery is located at Clementi Close and opens daily from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.

This article is contributed by SingHaiYi Group.