Simply fill up the following form to enter this giveaway!
Happy Lunar New Year!
Promoter: This Competition is organised by iProperty.com Singapore Pte Ltd (“iProperty” of 360 Orchard Road, International Building, #03-08/10, Singapore 238869
Competition Period: The Competition starts on 7 February 2018 and ends at 11:59PM on 18 February 2018.
Prizes: Eighty-eight (88) prizes available,
- A set of iProperty.com.sg Red Packets
Prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
To enter, during the Competition Period:
Enter your name, mobile number, email address in the form.
Permitted Entries: Only one entry is allowed per participant and each registered participant will only be eligible to win one (1) prize. Participants who are found to be cheating (for instance, creating shell social media accounts to take part in the Competition) will be disqualified immediately.
Terms and Conditions:
1. (Terms) Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate in this Competition shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. (Winners) The winners will be decided in iProperty’s absolute discretion. iProperty will use reasonably efforts to notify the winners via Email on 20 February 2018. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of notification by iProperty, the prize will be forfeited and iProperty will select another winner.
3. (Winners) Prizes will be sent through Singapore Post after the winner replies with his/her full Singapore address via Email. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after one (1) month of the announcement of the winners, will be forfeited.
4. (Verification) iProperty may take reasonable steps to determine the validity of an entry or to verify the identity of the participant.
5. (Unacceptable entries) iProperty may disqualify any participant who uploads an entry that is offensive, unlawful or misleading. iProperty may take down from our page any comments and entries that do not meet these criteria.
6. (Unacceptable entries) No responsibility is accepted for any Competition entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
7. (Changes to Competition) iProperty may for any reason suspend or cancel this Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions by posting a notice of the change on iProperty’s Facebook page at [www.facebook.com/ipropertysg/].
8. (Our liability) To the extent permitted by law, iProperty excludes and disclaims all and any liability for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by the participants arising in any way in connection with this Competition.
9. (Facebook) This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their personal information to iProperty and not to Facebook. The personal information a participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to iProperty and not to Facebook. All participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Competition. Participation and continued participation in this Competition is dependent on participants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at facebook.com/terms.php.