SINGAPORE – Knight Frank Singapore is pleased to announce the final launch of Chiswick Gate’s townhouses and apartments for sale. Delivering the ultimate in luxury and convenience for busy London residents and their families, Berkeley Homes has launched the final collection of homes at Chiswick Gate. This stunning development is now over 75% sold and is due to be completed by the end of 2017.
Situated in one of West London’s most sought-after districts and inspired by the timeless quality of London’s residential squares, Chiswick Gate is a stunning collection of Georgian-inspired townhouses and apartments focused on family living. The homes are complemented by a private pedestrianised boulevard, lush garden square and courtyard gardens, creating a tranquil setting where residents can
relax and unwind.
- The luxury amenities, which include a gym and concierge service, are exclusively available for residents’ use.
- The friendly concierge is on hand to answer any questions and cater to everyday practicalities,
- A fitness instructor is available by appointment to give inductions at the residents’ gym.
The homes at Chiswick Gate are just moments from the attractions of Chiswick High Road and are ideally placed to make the most of its independent boutiques, artisan coffee bars as well as the local food and wine available at its renowned restaurants. Chiswick is also well-known for the high calibre of its independent and state schools, such as Latymer Upper School, Chiswick School and Ravenscourt Preparatory School.
- Chiswick Gate is within walking distance of Turnham Green underground station on the District and Piccadilly lines;
- Victoria can be reached in just 22 minutes and London’s famous Knightsbridge in less than 20 minutes.
- Overground services from Chiswick railway station to Clapham Junction take just 14 minutes, while Waterloo is 27 minutes away.
- For those travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is less than ten miles away.
“With the appeal of West London, its nearby amenities and the high calibre schools in the vicinity, Chiswick Gate is an attractive development for buyers looking to invest in a high-quality and welllocated property,” says Linda Chern, Director & Head, International Project Management, Knight Frank Singapore.
Currently available at Chiswick Gate are a selection of one and two-bedroom apartments and three, four and five-bedroom townhouses. Prices start from £618,000 for a one-bedroom apartment, and £1,957,000 for a three-bedroom townhouse.
The private launch event which is strictly by appointment only, will take place on 11 & 12 October 2017 from 9am to 6pm.