As we are nearing the end of 2017, it’s time for some personal reflections. Have you used the time in this year wisely? Have you managed to achieve the goals that you’ve set for yourself?
While we hope that it’s been a fruitful year for you, it’s also time to look forward to the future. Below, we’ve compiled a list of 2018 Feng Shui direction forecasts, to help you up your game and boost your energy for the coming 2018.
If you don’t already know by now, directions are a big part of Feng Shui.
Many Feng Shui experts believe that if you sit, work, sleep or have your front door face these auspicious directions, you will gain more beneficial energies and attract luck in career, health, love and many areas of your life. Alternatively, knowing bad ones to avoid will go a long way in helping ensure a trouble-free year.
Take a look at these direction forecasts, and take notes on how to adjust your work or sleeping area accordingly to attract more positive energy in 2018.
Forecast based on Direction
- Fruitful if activated as the main Wealth sector of the year
- Maximising sector benefits will increase wealth accumulation
- Professional pursuits will flourish in this Wealth sector
- Solid foundation will be in place for future promotions at work
- Encourages scholarly and academic pursuits
- Boosts endeavours in humanities, literary and artistic fields
- The Main door here will result in fulfilling journey for long distance travels
- Promotes meaningful and fulfilling relationship with love interest
- Profitable career prospects throughout the year
- Initiatives at work will be recognised by superiors
- Social influence will improve by using this sector as the office Main Door
- Causes minimal complications in the form of upheavals in the office.
- Promotes conflicts, arguments, and heated disagreements
- Legal complications which lead to health problems due to stress
- Placement of oil lamps will suppress negative energies
- Bears the most negative energy of the year
- Most inauspicious sector to being endeavours with
- Avoid renovations or ground-breaking works in this sector
- Negative energy can be suppressed with heavy metal objects
- Positive outcomes for career advancement
- Opportunities for travel and wealth accumulation
- Positive improvements in academic pursuits
- Promote relationships and social skills
- Inflicts adverse effects on emotional and physical wellbeing
- Introduces a host of various illnesses
- Causes constant arguments that will impact your life
- Arguments are bound to occur with partner if bedroom is placed here
- Having the Main Door here means the occupants will be more prone to theft and burglary
- Turbulent energies will cause severe health complications
- Aggravation of existing medical conditions
- Expectant mothers may face pregnancy issues and babies may have poor health
- Negative energies can be suppressed by placing heavy metal objects
Article was written by Team Joey Yap.