32% of One Holland Village Residences sold over weekend launch

296 units at One Holland Village Residences, the residential component of the upcoming mixed-use development in Holland Village, were launched over the weekend.

By 6 pm on Sunday, 95 units or 32% were sold at average prices of $2,600 psf to $3,200 psf.

One-third of 296 units at One Holland Village Residences sold over the weekend

One Holland Residences

One Holland Residences

This latest 99-year leasehold residential project in Holland Village will be developed by Far East Organization together with their partners Sekisui House and Sino Group. It is the residential component of the larger mixed-use project, One Holland Village. The latter will also consist of retail and commercial components, as well as community spaces and serviced apartments.

One Holland Village Residences comprises of 3 property types:

  • Sereen – A 34-storey tower with 248 one-, two- and three-bedder apartments
  • Leven – A 3-storey block with only 21 two-bedroom units
  • Quincy Private Residences – A 28-storey block with only 27 luxury apartment units, with private lift access and concierge services

The average selling prices at Sereen, Leven and Quincy Private Residences thus far were $2,600 psf, $2,900 psf and $3,200 psf respectively. The most popular units were the smaller one- and two-bedders at Sereen.

One Holland Residences

One Holland Residences

90% of buyers Singaporeans; 50% from district 10 and 11

The developers were encouraged by the positive response from the public. About 90% of the buyers were Singaporeans, with foreigners from countries such as South Korea, Norway and the United States making up the rest of the 10%.

About half of the buyers already had residential addresses in Districts 10 and 11 though developers said keen interest came from buyers from all across the island.

One Holland Village Residences has an estimated completion date in 2024 and awaiting the residents will be a new and unique living experience with new retail brands and concepts.

See moreRising housing supply may affect market outlook

Share