SGD $2,092 per month
USD $1,575 per month
- 1,025.00 sq ft
Unit/Flat/Apartment, Unit/Flat - PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Live In Newly Constructed Luxury in Cedar Park right off of Baltimore Avenue!
This unit is Unit 203 - 1,025 SF - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - $1,600.00 per Month .
The exact features of the unit include:
• Pet Friendly: SPAK GROUP accepts all Furry Family Members! (Additional Security Deposit May Apply)
• Kitchens: Hardwood Shaker cabinetry finished with Black Pearl Granite and nickel handles.
• Appliances: Four (4) piece appliances including fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove.
• Hardwood Floors: Hardwood floors in kitchen, hallways and living room areas.
• Tile Work: Tiled bathrooms highlighted with silver glass accents and designer appointed cabinetry.
• Faucets / Accents: All Delta Equipment.
• Lots of Windows, Tons of Light.
• 4,800 SF Green Roof (Not Accessible)
• Grass Rear Yard is Fenced in for Doggie Usage.
• Filtered All Natural Spa Scented Shower Heads.
• Paint Colors: Walls are painted in a light cream color (named cream in my coffee) highlighted with semi-gloss white.
• LED Recessed Lighting: 4" LED recessed lighting are featured throughout each unit.
• Location: Footsteps from the 13 Trolley and from Cedar Park, Mariposa Food-Co Op, DockStreet Brewery, Greensgrow, Wine and Spirits and Little Baby's Ice Cream
• Pre-Wired: All apartments are also wired for cable, phone and Internet.
• Laundry Included in each unit.
• Utilities: You are only responsible for electricity, gas heat and cable TV.
Note: Some of the photos included here are of the a building also built by Spak Group as examples of what this building will look like in the near future.
If the building isn't enough, then there is location! Located in the heart of the Cedar Park Corridor within University City, you are footsteps from the 13 Trolley stop and a quick walk to Mariposa Co-Op, Dock Street Brewery, Satellite Cafe, The Gold Standard Cafe, a full service Wine and Spirit Store and the many great Restaurants, shops and the nightlife of University City and Baltimore Avenue. Although you will live near Cedar Park, you are not far from from Malcolm X Park (and its summer Jazz Concerts in July and August) and all of the activities at Clark Park, like Movies in the Park, Shakespeare in the Park and the Farmers' Market every Thursday and Saturday.
You are also 10 minutes (by car) from the shopping, gyms and amenities of South Philadelphia and Center City. Additionally, PARKING IS FREE and there are no restrictions on 49th Street. The apartment is also located less than one mile from University of Pennsylvania and a mile and half from the University of Sciences.
This property is operated by the Spak Group; a Philadelphia based, family-owned boutique real estate company that renovates, owns and manages its own properties - just like this one! See www.spakgroup.com for more information.
- Property Type Apartment
- Year Built 2016
- House Size 1,025.00 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Architecture Style Other
- Provider Common Ground Realtors, LLC
- County PHILADELPHIA
- Subdivision Cedar Park
- Neighbourhoods PHILADELPHIA
- Address 5020 PENTRIDGE STREET, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19143
- Disabled Access
- Exterior Types Brick
|THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PHILADELPHIA||