- 2,852.46 sq ft
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Positioned perfectly within the entrance to its own natural amphitheatre, this property affords its occupants maximum privacy and a sunny outlook amongst a selection of the most relaxing and engaging visual treats that life in the country can offer.
The design of the home itself has struck an impressive balance between a modern, stylish feel and rustic country life. There’s a real sense of freedom and space, with architectural interest and a focus on quality of life inside, but more importantly there’s an ability to connect with the surrounding landscape from large covered and uncovered living areas.
Something uncommon, and of huge value here is the naturally shady 20 x 40 metre fully formed horse arena with direct access from the property entrance. This allows either guests or owners themselves easy use of the space without disruption to those at home.
Seven and a half acres of mixed contour is available should your interest be in raising stock or keeping horses at home. Conversely you could allow a neighbour to graze if you’d prefer to simply enjoy this space for the sake of space.
If the accommodation on offer doesn’t quite meet your requirements, or you’d love to be able to host guests long-term, there’s the option here to purchase a 48m2 transportable home – already setup on the property.
- Near new (2016) Te Puna lifestyle property
- Option to purchase 48m2 transportable home
- Family friendly floorplan with central living areas
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry (powered benchtop) and quality fitout and large 4 stool breakfast bar
- Generous open plan kitchen/dining/living enhanced with box recessed ceiling (2.725m)
- Large separate lounge space
- Expansive deck off the main living areas
- Grand loggia with glass sliders, blinds and firepit for all year-round outdoor living
- Large separate laundry with “mudroom” entry
- Large study also suitable as a fourth/guest bedroom space
- Natural light throughout with feature windows, Velux skylights and solar tubes
- Box recessed (2.725m stud) living room ceiling extra-large format flooring tiles make a designer statement in the home
- A private and peaceful 3 ha with an equestrian arena and stock fencing; waiting for your lifestyle vision.
- Property Type House
- Land Size 325,072.81 sq ft (approx)
- House Size 2,852.46 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address 180C Crawford Rd, Wairoa, Bay Of Plenty