Softades, Larnaca

SGD $31,942,474

EUR €20,000,000

住宅用地
  • 1
  • 1
  • 734,406.20 sq ft
盤源編號: 120054720033
Larnaca Softades, 請聯絡地產代理以取得此樓盤地址

盤源描述

翻譯為中文
翻譯為中文
  • 翻译为中文
  • Translate to English
  • Übersetzen auf Deutsch
  • 한국어 번역
  • Traduire vers français
  • Vertalen naar het Nederlands
  • Traduci in italiano
  • 日本語に翻訳
  • Traduire vers français
  • Перевести на русский
  • Traducir al español
  • Translate bahasa inggris
  • 翻譯為中文
  • แปลเป็นภาษาไทย
  • Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
                

Reference: HPQN-T450. 1st line land on the beach is available for sale in Softades area.
An investment opportunity to buy beach front land in a great location with large frontage.

This 1st line land located in Softades area in between Mazotos and Kiti village of Larnaca.

The land is very large approx. 68228 sq. meters with 46% in T2α tourist zone and the other 54% in an agricultural zone Z1.

BUILD DENSITY

20% Residential - Villas Residential<br

基本信息

  • 物業種類 住宅用地
  • 土地面積 734,406.19 sq ft (大約)
  • 房屋面積 734,406.20 sq ft (大約)
  • 戶型結構 1 臥室 1 浴室
  • 詳細地址 Larnaca Softades, 請聯絡地產代理以取得此樓盤地址

室內特性

室外特性

*THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.