- 1,689.93 sq ft
EXCEPTIONAL DESIGNER HOME WITH EXCLUSIVE RESIDENT'S AMENITY
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Born from a vision to amalgamate a captivating lifestyle experience with unrivalled convenience, Kings Quarter is a masterplanned community set to reinvent Kingston! Encompassing a diverse mix of designer residences, this vibrant new lifestyle precinct offers an exclusive opportunity to live without compromise. Set amongst Kingborough Councils extraordinary new Kingston Park and enjoying the backdrop of the majestic kunanyi/Mt Wellington, KQ is set to be the regions premier address.
The perfect balance of everything you desire, this double storey townhome is one of a limited collection of fully appointed homes and is truly an opportunity to behold. Blending low-maintenance with modern refinement, every aspect of this residence has been intelligently crafted by renowned local architects with the local climate, culture and environment in mind.
Beyond a tranquil, landscaped terrace a spacious open-plan layout unfolds, designed with deliberate fluidity between indoors and out. Orientated to maximise cross ventilation and natural light, the spacious living and dining zones provide year round
comfort. Well appointed with modern conveniences, the kitchen has been designed to capture timeless style with effortless functionality; utilising an expansive engineered stone island bench set with sleek soft-close cabinetry and quality Fisher & Paykel appliances.
Retreat upstairs to one of three spacious bedrooms, each providing warm carpet and built-in storage. Both the master ensuite and the main bathroom benefit from impeccable design and quality fixtures, along with a powder room downstairs. A separate laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living/dining and master bedroom and a double garage add to the refined livability.
Particular attention has been given to enriching the community with nature, open spaces and innovative amenities including the Residents Clubhouse, community herb gardens, bbq facilities and pocket park. Encouraging sustainable living has been forefront of design with compositing facilities, water and energy efficient fixtures and double glazing among inclusions.
Enhancing this exclusive opportunity, a premier position results in a raft of services at your door including local shops, health and schools whilst outdoor lifestyles are embraced with the nearby Kingston Beach, kunanyi/Mount Wellington and endless bike and walking tracks. Situated just 11km from Hobarts CBD, this is a unique opportunity to call a privileged address your own.
- Fully appointed townhome in exclusive new Kings Quarter development
- Open-plan lounge and dining of generous proportions
- Modern kitchen with engineered stone, soft-close cabinetry and Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Three large bedrooms with built-in storage; master with luxe ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom and powder room with additional toilet
- Separate laundry
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Secure double garage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sustainability inclusions such as double glazing and compositing facilities
- Vibrant community facilities including Residents Clubhouse and pocket park
- Positioned adjacent to Kingborough Councils new multi-million dollar Kingston Park
- 11km to Hobart CBD
- Walk to Kingston Beach foreshore and local shops and services
- WalkScore result of 76 - very walkable, allowing most errands to accomplished on foot
Enquire now to experience the brand new KQ Sales Display featuring full kitchen and bathroom display, as well as an interactive tour of Kings Quarter.
KQ Sales Display Open Tuesday and Thursday 11am to 12pm & Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm, or by appointment 7 days.
Please note images are indicative only.
- Property Type Townhouse
- Land Size 1,743.75 sq ft (approx)
- House Size 1,689.93 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address Lot 45 Pardalote Parade, Kingston, Tas 7050
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced