- 2,066.67 sq ft
BRAND NEW DESIGNER TOWNHOME IN NEW LIFESTYLE PRECINCT
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Just 11km from the Hobart CBD in an innovative new residential, retail and lifestyle precinct, set to reinvent Kingston, a new dawn in contemporary living has arrived. Set to provide an unrivalled standard of living in a modern masterplanned community, this is an exceptional opportunity for discerning empty nesters and families seeking the best of quality. Gorgeous landscaped surrounds are enhanced by Kingston Park, Kingborough Council’s new multi-million dollar public parkland, a magnificent extension of your own backyard, whilst the exceptionally designed first release brings a raft of lifestyle amenity to your doorstep.
A contemporary take on the traditional Tasmanian home, each townhome has been architecturally designed to invoke quality at every turn; a relaxed coastal ambience ever present. Utilising contemporary materials and finishes, there is an everlasting warmth and style that extends throughout each residence and the village as a whole. Paying homage to the surrounding natural backdrop, sustainability is at the fore with the inclusion of double glazing, cross ventilation, water and energy efficient fittings and community compost facilities among others.
Within a layout spread over two welcoming levels, you’ll discover flowing open-plan lounge and din-ing set on a backdrop of stylish and contemporary neutral palette with perfect indoor/outdoor flow to the elevated alfresco balcony. Catering to the flexibility that modern life demands, there is an additional separate living space downstairs or home office solution if desired. Boasting modern design shining in timeless style, the kitchen is an exquisite zone where high function and refined elegance work in perfect cohesion; an expansive engineered stone island bench taking centre stage, supported by streamlined soft-close cabinetry and deluxe Fisher & Paykel appliances sure to impress the most passionate of chefs!
Three large bedrooms provide cozy retreat, each carpeted with built-in storage and the master enjoying a luxurious ensuite with dual vanity. A second bathroom on the lower level matches in both class and style. Additional features include a separate laundry, landscaped terrace entrance, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living/dining area and master bedroom, and a secure double garage.
Enhancing the sense of community and prestige, brilliant facilities are within Birch Row including a private Residents Clubhouse, BBQ facilities, community herb gardens and pocket park amidst impeccably landscaped surrounds. Nestled in the foothills of the spectacular kunanyi/Mt Wellington region and just a short stroll from the Kingston Beach, there is an array of lifestyle conveniences at your door including shops and schools, culminating in an exceptional opportunity to create a life of your design!
- Exceptional two storey townhome in coveted new Kings Quarter
- Stunning architectural design with contemporary finesse
- Open-plan lounge and dining with great natural light
- Second separate ground floor living space/home business solution
- Private alfresco terrace and balcony
- Deluxe kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, sleek soft-close cabinetry and Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Three bedrooms with generous built-in’s; master including ensuite
- Separate laundry
- Double remote garage
- Superior position with exceptional residents amenity
- Adjacent to new Kingston Park - almost 4 hectares of public parkland and new multimillion dollar playground
- Walk to Kingston Beach
- 11km to Hobart CBD
- WalkScore result of 76 - very walkable, allowing most errands to accomplished on foot
This home is one of a diverse mix of move-in ready 3 and 4 bedroom designer freestanding houses and townhomes available in the highly anticipated first release.
Enquire now to experience the brand new KQ Sales Display featuring full kitchen and bathroom display, as well as interactive tour of Kings Quarter.
Open Thursday 5:00pm to 7:00pm & Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm, or by appointment 7 days.
Please note images are indicative only.
- Property Type Townhouse
- Land Size 1,614.59 sq ft (approx)
- House Size 2,066.67 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address Lot 38 Pardalote Parade, Kingston, Tas 7050
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Fully Fenced