- 3,455.22 sq ft
Three-bedroom courtyard garden residence with an abundance of space, light and private outdoor living
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
CONSTRUCTION NOW COMMENCED WITH COBILD.
Boldly modern, yet equally timeless and enduring, this stunning new three-bedroom garden residence was designed by award-winning architects Carr. It offers an unparalleled blend of space, luxury and privacy, with lush wrap-around lawns and gardens. The generously landscaped, pet-friendly front yard offers easy street access.
Inside, the flowing open layout boasts European engineered timber flooring, three-metre high ceilings and unobstructed view lines through full-height double glazing that brings the beauty of the surrounding gardens and landscapes indoors.
The immaculately-equipped entertainer’s kitchen features natural stone flooring, a large Signorino New Grey Tundra natural stone island bench, integrated Miele appliances and a discrete walk-in butler’s pantry.
The focal point of the lounge is a natural gas fireplace with bespoke joinery, allowing the television to be discretely concealed behind a sliding screen when not in use. Concealed hinge doors also ensure total privacy for the main bedroom wing, with the luxuriously oversized, hotel-inspired main suite featuring generous walk-in robe, beautifully-appointed ensuite with double vanity, angled make-up/shaving mirror, freestanding bathtub, heated towel rails and heated flooring.
One of only six ground floor residences at Pillar+Tide, this delightful garden apartment offers effortless luxury living in Melbourne’s most sought-after postcode, with direct access to the shopping and cafés of Church Street, as well as the Brighton Beach foreshore.
• Expansive landscaped gardens with private undercover entertaining terrace
• Hotel-inspired main bedroom suite with generous walk-in-robe
• Private study off the second bedroom
• Miele 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Warming Drawer, Speed Oven, Pyrolytic Oven & Rangehood
• Integrated French Door Fridge & Vintec Wine Fridge
• Beefeater Signature BBQ & Husky Alfresco Drinks Chiller
• Remote-control access to basement with fully lockable twin garages
• Designed by award-winning Melbourne architects, Carr, with landscaping by Acre.
• 100-metre walk to Church Street
• Less than five minutes to Brighton Beach and Bay Trail
Register now to book your private appointment.
Tomassi & Co
Alby Tomassi: 0438 737 981
Greg Curtis: 0430 448 566
or visit fortis.com.au/pillarandtide
- 房产类型 高层公寓
- 房屋面积 3,455.22 sq ft (大约)
- 户型结构 3 卧室 2 浴室
- 详细地址 Vic BrightonG01/41A Black Street, 3186