- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
The North Shore’s most exciting new address, Seymours Residences. Exuding immense street appeal with a bold façade of raw brick, concrete, and glass, it contains a collection of beautifully appointed 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments, offering affordable luxury. An impressive feat of architecture, Seymours Residences is a showcase of cutting-edge contemporary design and construction thanks to a collaborative effort between renowned architects, BVN and construction by award winning Ceerose.
Rich in detail and perfectly planned, the interiors are a study in sophistication. Oak timber floorboards add an elegant touch to the living areas while floor to ceiling sound proofed glass flood the apartments with natural light. Generous ‘winter garden’ style outdoor terraces provide total silence and privacy, creating loads of extra ‘year-round’ living space. Additional features include, ducted air-conditioning, video security, secure lift access, Miele appliances, communal roof top entertaining terraces with amazing views, and security parking for each apartment.
Most apartments offer a generous ‘winter garden’ style outdoor terrace that provide total silence and privacy, creating loads of extra ‘year round’ living space.
SALES AND INFORMATION CENTRE OPEN
Thursday 4pm – 6pm
Saturday 1pm - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 12pm
Located on the corner of William Street & Pacific Highway, Roseville.
- CONSTRUCTION HAS COMMENCED. COMPLETION ANTICIPATED MID 2022.
- Perfectly planned 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments all with secure basement parking.
- Cutting edge contemporary design, Miele appliances, undermount sink with stone benchtops and splashbacks, and sun-soaked interior spaces.
- Styled by highly awarded BVN architects, Seymours Residences pays homage to the sites history by integrating the original namesake with a striking low-rise design.
- 2.7m ceilings with high performance floor to ceiling glazing, acoustically and thermally treated.
- Smoothly configured enclosed balconies enhancing usable living spaces.
- Solar PV system powering common area facilities. Sophisticated CCTV surveillance & video intercom.
- In the catchment area of many of the states best selective, public and private schools.
- Conveniently located within walking distance Chatswood and Roseville train stations and buses, Westfield shopping complex, entertainment and parklands.
- 8 large garden zones irrigated by harvest water. This includes 2 entertaining rooftop sanctuaries being the perfect retreat to unwind with spectacular views.
- Property Type New Apartment
- Address Corner Pacific Highway and William Street, Roseville, NSW 2069