For Sale | Top-Tier Holding with Goulburn River Frontage
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Home of Chatswood Stud, Victoria’s Longest Running Thoroughbred Horse Stud
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 400 Hume and Hovell Road, Seymour, an outstanding property and home of Victoria’s longest running thoroughbred stud operation.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A 371.32* hectare landholding located on the outskirts of Seymour in Northern Victoria, approximately 83 lineal kilometres from the Melbourne CBD.
- Approximately two kilometres of Goulburn River frontage, as well as 134* hectares of Goulburn River flats, with the balance of the land (237.32* hectares) comprising undulating grazing land, along with 24* megalitres of High Reliability Water Shares and 5.9* megalitres of Low Reliability Water Shares.
- High quality structural improvements, including a three-bedroom main residence, along with four additional dwellings and an office / administration building comprising several workstations, amenities, kitchen with entertainment area and bar and entertaining deck, all set within established gardens.
- Farm improvements include six stallion barns (each with day yard and paddock), a yearling barn with 19 stables, 10 additional stables, five hospital stables, covered serving barn, covered lunging ring, 12 horse walker, undercover vet yards, racehorse spelling yards, a large hay shed and fodder shed, cattle yards and crush, a foaling attendant’s tower and stallion and yearling parade areas.
- Operational infrastructure comprises 46 individual paddocks with improved pastures, nine floodlit foaling paddocks, stock water to each paddock (town water), excellent quality post and rail fencing infrastructure and laneway access throughout the property.
- Situated in a region within Victoria that is famous for equine pursuits, along with tourism, wine production and other agricultural activities.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
For further information and to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
- Property Type Commercial Farming
- Land Size 39,934,107.62 sq ft (approx)
- Address 400 Hume and Hovell Road, Seymour, Vic 3660