DARWIN RIVER RETREAT
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Take a scenic drive approx. 40 minutes out from the major Coolalinga Central hub to find this Darwin River property basking in the total quiet and tranquil rural bushland setting.
Set on 20 acres of land with mostly virgin bushland surrounding it, lush rolling green lawns and gardens around the main home, there is a little to do here with regards to upkeep but plenty to keep you busy with enjoying the absolute serenity of this block. You can move in and start working away or just sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet.
The main residence boasts a large open plan living and dining room with sky high ceilings that make the space feel enormous and airy. Flowing out onto the verandahs extends your living space further, so make the most of it.
The kitchen is modern with a breakfast bar, wrap around counters and loads of storage and preparation space and room enough for a twin fridge if you want the extra storage options.
Each of the three bedrooms is a great size and also has sliding door access to the verandahs.
A spacious bathroom has two way access to the master bedroom as well, it is fresh and clean and has everything you need a bathroom to have.
The second dwelling is situated a short walk away and has two bedrooms, a large open plan living and dining room, kitchenette and bathroom facilities as well.
Make the most of living rural, around this home it does need a little spruce up, but the foundations for a wonderful family home or rural retreat are in place.
• 20 Acres of rural bliss surrounded by native bushlands and rolling green lawns
• Substantial main residence boasts three large bedrooms each with sliding doors to the verandahs
• Sky high ceilings create a wealth of light and space in the open plan living and dining rooms
• Modern kitchen space boasts a breakfast bar, wrap around counters and ample storage
• Verandahs wrap around three sides of the home doubling your living space so you can enjoy the sprawling gardens and natural bushlands
• Take advantage of the swimming pool, laze your day's away with a cold drink and work on your tan
• A second dwelling provides a further 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large living room and kitchenette facilities. Ideal as a home office, workshop or second living quarters, the options are endless
• At the back of the property is a lagoon area that requires a bit of a jazz up, but could be a nice relaxing spot to host a garden soiree
• Dual chook pens provide safe housing for your featured friends
• Parking is not an issue, with this much wide open space you can fit as many vehicles, boats and trailers, trucks and machines as you need.
• Located a short drive to local tavern and shop, 40 minutes to Coolalinga and the roads are great
• Enjoy a scenic drive to and from your home every day, watch the buffalo, kangaroo's and kookaburra's as you go
• Darwin River Dam and Tumbling Waters are both nearby attractions
• Territory Wildlife Park and Berry Springs are about 15 mins away
- Property Type House
- Land Size 861,112.83 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address 370 Spencer Road, Darwin River, NT 0841