- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Box Hill Gardens from $391,000
For a limited time only, Tempo is offering incredible savings to kick-start the year of the Ox.
From 5% or 6% rental guarantee for 2 years, a $15,000 upgrade package or even let MAB pay 50% of your stamp duty.*
Let us tailor a package for you.
Offer ends 28 February 2021. *Conditions apply
Nestled within the serene Box Hill Gardens precinct, with the bustling Box Hill Central shopping and dining precinct right on its doorstep, Tempo is a new project that invites you to live life at your own pace.
This boutique 19-level, 159-apartment project features MAB's signature loft product, alongside traditional apartments and multigenerational apartments which can either be used as a two-bedroom apartment or separated to be a one bedroom and a studio.
Designed by local, award-winning architect Hayball, future residents have the opportunity to select an interior scheme from three distinct options. These include the bold dark chocolate scheme 'The Expressionist'; 'The Minimalist', an understated class featuring Terrazzo, stone and oak; and 'The Traditionalist', a timeless cream and grey scheme offset by natural timber.
- Featuring split-level lofts with a flexible mezzanine space perfectly suited for use as either a parents retreat, home office or flexible guest room
- Multigenerational apartments with the flexibility to be occupied as either a two bedroom or a one bedroom plus studio apartment
- Three unique colour scheme to choose from including The Minimalist, The Expressionist and The Traditionalist
- The glamourous spa deck on level 11 boasts magnificent northern views to Box Hill Gardens and features and entertainment space equipped with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Residential amenities including a music room, library, gym and balcony garden
- Tempo commands beautiful parkland views across Box Hill Gardens, expansive outlooks towards the CBD and vistas of the Dandenong Ranges
- An unbeatable location with shopping, transport, education and healthcare
- Tempo was one of the first major developments in Box Hill to be assessed against the Better Apartment Design Standards since its introduction in 2017
- Designed by award winning Hayball architects
- The 19th apartment project of Melbourne based developer MAB Corporation
- ประเภทอสังหาริมทรัพย์ อพาร์ทเม้นท์ใหม่
- ที่อยู่ 2 Bruce Street, Box Hill, Vic 3128