- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Choose from a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, beautifully finished apartments in the charming, leafy surrounds of Claremont. Pavilion on Ashton features 22 boutique, energy-efficient apartments. Designed by an award-winning developer and architect, these dual aspect, sustainable residences make the most of natural light and cross flow ventilation while keeping living costs down.
The design of the building facade has been carefully considered to respond to the site’s context sitting adjacent to the Royal Showgrounds located across Ashton Avenue. The facade is comprised of a series of clean and crisp white building elements drawing its language from the emerging architectural character seen in the Claremont Oval Precinct, while carefully detailed metallic gold sun shade and privacy screens reference the bright lights and dazzling fireworks of the annual Royal Show celebrations.
This boutique three-storey apartment complex is just 250m from the Loch Street train station and Claremont to Perth bus services. Close to the Mt Claremont Farmers Market and only a 100m stroll to the local post office, dentist, medical centre and specialty shops.
Pavilion on Ashton is also in the catchment area for some of Perth’s top schools and it's just 3 minutes' drive to Claremont town centre. Construction of the apartments has already begun and will be completed late 2021.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this spectacular Claremont address. Visit paviliononashton.com.au for more details.
- Ideally located between the city and beach (14-minute drive to the city and 8 minutes to Swanbourne/City beaches - live the golden triangle lifestyle.
- Just a 3-minute drive to Claremont town centre providing easy access to an array of shopping and dining opportunities.
- Well connected via public transport with Loch Street Train station just a short 250m walk away (13 minutes to the city / 17 minutes to Fremantle).
- Choice of three high quality colour schemes designed by a professional interior designer. Includes handmade Spanish wall tiles to bathroom and laundry, 20mm engineered stone benchtops throughout.
- Interior Features: Engineered timber or 600 by 600 tiling to living, dining and corridors, Wool carpets to bedrooms, European inspired, contemporary small format kitchen splashback, Feature curved kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, Tiled bathroom nibs.
- Boutique development without the crowd, featuring dual lifts for greater privacy.
- In the catchment area for some of Perth's top schools and close proximity to the University of Western Australia.
- Communal herb garden plus high quality landscaping featuring a variety of water-wise, shade tolerant and endemic landscaping species, including feature Jacaranda trees that seamlessly ties into the surrounding streetscape.
- Split system air conditioning throughout, Ceiling fans to all habitable rooms, Natural cross flow ventilation, Spacious living areas, Low ongoing costs
- Full height glazing to living areas, 2.7 metre high ceilings (reduced to kitchen and bathrooms), NBN provisioning, Secure complex with video intercom, Instant electric hot water as standard
- ประเภทอสังหาริมทรัพย์ อพาร์ทเม้นท์ใหม่
- ที่อยู่ 11 Ashton Avenue, Claremont, WA 6010