With the 14th Malaysian general election looming ahead, many are anticipating more attractive property launches in the second half of the year. Before we dive headfirst into Q2, let’s take a look back at some of the biggest property launches in the first quarter.
Here are our top 7 picks.
1. Residensi Bintang Bukit Jalil
A 15-meter elevation from the main road, making Residensi Bintang Bukit Jalil the highest condominium in Bukit Jalil. Over 90 facilities for residents including a garden pool, aqua gym, games room, a quiet reading nook, indoor and alfresco gyms & children’s playground.
- Developer: LBS Bina Group Berhad
- Type: Condominium (Leasehold)
- Address: Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
- Price range: RM553,000 – RM843,000
- Units: 1,388 units over 2 towers (47 & 50-storeys); 805 sq ft – 1,209 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: Bukit Jalil City Mall (2 km); Paradigm Garden City Mall (6.5 km) & Tzu Chi International School (Expected Completion in 2020)
- Expected completion date: 25/05/2022
The Casawood homes feature floor-to-ceiling glass panels and ample windows, encouraging excellent cross ventilation and ample natural lighting.
The gated and guarded development offers 24-hour security surveillance, a playground, tree-lined boulevards, well-lit streets and is directly linked to 5 major highways including the North-South Expressway (Elite), Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP) and Putrajaya-Cyberjaya Expressway.
- Developer: Eco Green City Sdn Bhd (MCT Berhad)
- Type: Double-storey terrace house (Leasehold)
- Address: Cybersouth city, Dengkil, 43800 Selangor
- Price range: From approximately RM771,000
- Units: 251 units; 1,730 sq ft to 2,385 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: Multimedia University (7.5 km); Limkokwing University (9.8km); Alamanda Shopping Centre (14.5 km); Nexus International School (16 km) & Kuala Lumpur International Airport, KLIA (25 km)
3. The Valleys @ SkySierra
The Valleys is aiming to become a Green Building Index provisional certified development and features high-quality finishes where it also plans to achieve a 75% QLASSIC rating. Over 40 unique and luxurious lifestyle facilities spread over 4 different levels of facility decks.
- Developer: SkyWorld Development Group
- Type: Condominium (Leasehold)
- Address: Setiawangsa, 54200 Kuala Lumpur
- Price Range: From RM392,000
- Units: 1,309 units across 3 towers; 800 sq ft – 1,318 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: Giant Supermarket (400 metres); AEON AU2 (850 metres); Setiawangsa LRT Station (1.5 km) & Kuala Lumpur City Centre, KLCC (10.8km)
4. Rimbun Ara
Rimbun Ara incorporates smart home features including a universal Internet of Things (IoT) Hub, a voice-controlled intelligent personal assistant device, Wi-Fi universal remote control, Wi-FiSmart plugs, an indoor Wi-Fi camera, Smart door sensors, and infrastructure-ready high-speed internet broadband.
The guest room or parents’ room on the ground floor includes an extra wide sliding door to accommodate wheelchairs.’
- Developer: IJM Land
- Type: Double-storey link homes (Freehold)
- Address: Seremban 2 Heights, Seremban, 70300, Negeri Sembilan.
- Price range: From RM586,000
- Units: 105 units; 1,430 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: AEON Seremban 2 (3.4 km); City Park Seremban 2 (3.9 km); NSK Trade City (5.9 km) & Columbia Asia Medical Centre Seremban (6.0km).
5. Ativo Suites @ Damansara Avenue
All Ativo Suites units will come fitted with air-conditioning units, wardrobes, branded electrical kitchen appliances and cabinets, quality sanitary wares in bathrooms, storage water heater, digital door lock, luxury finishing and an integrated smart home system.
Approximately 53,000 sq ft of facilities areas spread out across five different levels of the development including the rooftops of both towers. Some of the over 50 facilities and amenities include 2 infinity pools, a sky bar, sky jacuzzi pods, multipurpose hall, a fully fledged gym, a signature kitchen, games room and a theatre room.
- Developer: TA Global Bhd
- Type: Serviced Residence (Freehold)
- Address: Bandar Sri Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Price Range: From RM450,000
- Units: 668 units spread over 2 towers; 499 sq ft – 1,498 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: Ativo Plaza (200 metres); AEON Maxvalu Desa Park City (3.7 km) & ParkCity Medical Centre (4.6km).
Expected completion date: Mid 2021
6. Aviary Residence @ Puchong Horizon
The 29-acre integrated development of Puchong Horizon is situated along the LDP Highway and next to the matured townships of Puchong and Subang Jaya. Residents will have easy access to major highways, namely the LDP, ELITE and KESAS, as well as education, shopping and medical hotspots.
It is said that the developer will build a direct access to-from LDP highway (Puchong direction) with toll charges upon the development’s completion.
- Developer: Hua Yang Berhad
- Type: Serviced Residence (Leasehold)
- Address: Kampung Bersatu, Puchong, 47100, Selangor
- Price range: From RM 450,800
- Units: 565 units in Tower 1 (36-storeys) & 337 units in Tower 2 (37-storeys); 753.5 sq ft – 1076.4 sq ft
Nearby amenities: Puchong Perdana LRT Station (2.3 km); Tesco Extra Puchong (4.7 km) & IOI Mall Puchong (6.0km)
7. Iringan Bayu (Pastura)
A 770-acre township, Iringan Bayu is designed to encourage Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED), which is a set of design principles used to discourage crime. The developer will be installing a safety green buffer walkway, designated bicycle tracks and driveways to create a traffic-free environment, among others.
The township will also feature one of the largest recreational parks in Seremban. Spanning 22 acres, its recreational facilities include an outdoor gym, par course, pavilion and reflexology path.
- Developer: OSK Property Holdings Berhad
- Type: Double-storey terrace homes (Freehold)
- Address: Iringan Bayu, Seremban, 70300 Negeri Sembilan
- Price range: From RM390,000* onwards (*with Bumiputera discount)
- Units: 221 units; 1,997 sq ft – 2,303 sq ft
- Nearby amenities: UCSI International School (7.3 km); Tuanku Ja’afar Seremban Hospital (10.3 km) & AEON Seremban 2 (11.6 km)
Interested to invest? Join us at the Malaysia Home and Investment Expo on the 23 to 24 June 2018.
Article repurposed from 7 Top residential property launches in Q1 2018 by Reena Kaur Bhatt. An author at iProperty Malaysia.